Name of Satellite: ASIASAT 7(AS7) – Satellite Location – 105.5 degree（C-Band)
下行频率(Downlink Frequency) ： 4146 兆赫
符号率 (Symbol Rate)：5317 千符/秒
前向纠错 (Forward Error Correction/FEC) ： 5/6
极化方式 (Polarization)： 水平极化 (Horizontal) H
Location: 105.5 degrees East, Beam: C-Band
- Service is Listed name in the channel TV menu as channel name “MOMO”
- Can be received on big size dish receivers from 1.5 meter in diameter.
- Dish lnb to be directed for 水平极化 (Horizontal) H
- This VOT service on 4146 MHz is close by VOA (Tibetan) “Kunleng TV” service on 4040 MHz
- The service is 24/7 in Tibetan language
Service is audio Radio format 24/7 with 30 minutes programs in Tibetan language in continuous loop with programs updated every evening at around 8:30 pm Beijing / Tibet time.
When tuning to ASIASAT 7(AS7) at 105.5 degrees East receiving the signal on 下行频率(Downlink Frequency) 4146 MHz 兆赫 you will find VOT 24/7 service on 水平极化 (Horizontal) H in the channel menu for RADIO stations.
Channel is named “MOMO” – and is near by frequency for VOA (Tibetan) “Kunleng” on SAME Satellite in TV (menu).
Dish size of 1.5 meter in diameter or bigger is needed to receive the (C-band) signal.
SW radio frequency
- Morning transmission is from 7 to 8 am Tibet time around 7.490 mHz
- Transmission in the morning between 7:30 to 8 am Tibet time on 7.490 mHz (meter band 41) – and evening 9:30 to 10 pm Tibet time on frequency 9.895 mHz (meter band 31) both target Amdo areas
- Tuning and re-tuning is needed due to “jamming” from China.
- In-door listening is best by a window, ideally in direction of WEST
Both transmissions has good signal in Amdo and Kham areas.